- The duration of the course in institutions across the country is only three years.
- The syllabus is more or less the same as with B tech CS or IT course.
- Expense for studies is less compared to B.Tech.
- The course provides a sound academic base from which an advanced career in Computer Application can be developed.
- Bachelor in Computer Application Students have a bright future in the IT field as they can take up ample jobs as Programmers and grow to become project managers.
- BCA also paves way for a post graduation in the relevant field which is always preferred.
Why BCA?Computers as we all know has become the connecting system across the world and if all the computers of the world stop working for just one day, that would be the end of all. People are ardently digging the field of computer education to positively change the contemporaneous world to achieve successful future. Computer Hardware describes the body of computer whereas software decides its functioning. Nowadays many computer courses are hovering in the air of education to impart outstanding knowledge about computer technology. The Bachelor of Computer Applications and the Master of Computer Applications are famous amongst such available courses. Students who are interested to acquire their further education after school in the software department of computer technology generally opt for BCA three years degree course. When compared to B.Tech in computer science and engineering, the number of professionals graduating with specialization in computer application has been on the rise. Strategically IT industry prefers BCA/MCA courses over other undergraduate IT courses (B.Tech, BSc in computer science, BSc in IT) because they are more lucrative for recruitment. Further, they have very clear basics on Computing and Mathematics and easily trainable and placeable. Student gets equivalently educated like B.Tech CSE and IT, keeping the same relevance in industry in less but focused effort. The BCA is catering to the needs of the students aspiring to excel in the fields of computers. It equips graduates with all of the skill, knowledge and attitudes necessary to work as effective and responsible Software Professionals in the fast changing modern organizational environment. The graduates of the program have a solid foundation in industrial computing or important aspects of computer science and analyze and optimize the use of latest technologies to work in fields of Computer Applications in various sectors together with internet technologies, E-business environment etc. They are well-equipped to work as professionals in the fields of software development, design and implementation. The BCA course is quite popular amongst youngsters who consider it one of the best courses for a bright future because –